Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Parade at MVP Sports

We went to a Halloween Parade at the MVP in Rockford. I like to get lots of use out of Halloween costumes! Plus, I never seem to get good pictures when the kids are trick-or-treating. MVP puts on a great party for the kids. We have gone for several years now. They have trick-or-treat stations set up around the track and a DJ on the basketball court. After trick-or-treating, everyone hangs out and dances.
Kendall is a Pink Flamingo
We went to the party with the Smiths. Here are Caleb, Kendall, Owen and Brady.

Brady with Griff!

Kendall got ahold of some M&Ms and had blue lips before we even started the parade.
Daddy and Kendall
Trick-or-Treat!

My little hockey player. He's missing his two front teeth and everything!!
They had this huge inflatable fire engine slide set up on the basketball court.
Here is Brady sliding down.
"That was awesome!"
Kendall dancing and enjoying a sucker.
My candy!
Here is the by-product of too much sugar... People don't believe me when I say my kids have bad reactions. Here, Kendall has turned into a screaming banshee because we wouldn't let her have any more candy. Luckily, the music drowned out her sobbing and carrying on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the pictures of the kids! I can not believe how big they are getting. I am going to be home in December until February. Hopefully we can get together at some point. Michele

Auntie Andrea said...

I love the picture of Braeden and Griff. Remember when my kids thought that Griff was Todd because they were never in the same place together????? I love all of the other pictures too. You made a cute Shirley. Love ya, Auntie Andrea